- 0 :-
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Spår: 1 Epok: III
Märklin 55387 Ånglok (DB) class 38.10-40
The Steam Locomotive Over 3,300 units built, it is still an icon of passenger service: the Prussian P8. The version with a tub-style tender is outstanding. When it acquired the locomotives, the German Federal Railroad (DB) replaced not only the smoke deflectors (with Witte design units) it also equipped a large number with the modern tender design. The metal tender is completely new tooling, constructed of die-cast zinc and highly detailed. A piece of art by itself.
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 38.10-40 steam locomotive with a tender, with Witte smoke deflectors and 2 boiler attachments. Former Prussian P8.
- At a glance:
- Completely new tooling for the tub-style tender.
- Highly detailed metal construction.
- A smoke generator with smoke exhaust and cylinder steam synchronized with the wheels included.
- Operating sounds synchronized with the wheels and controlled by the load.
- Smoke box door with many original details, can be opened.
- Headlights with a light color correct for the era and warm white LEDs.
- Two-color flickering firebox light.
- Hinged water tank hatch, can be opened from the cab like the prototype.
- Randomly controlled steam ejection from the safety pressure valve.
- Headlights include light color correct for the era and warm white LEDs.
- Running gear lights and engine cab lighting included.
- mfx decoder for operation with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC.
- About 7.5 kilograms / 16-1/2 pounds weight (locomotive 4.6 kilograms / 10 pounds); length of the tub-style tender 28.9 cm / 11-3/8".
Model: The locomotive has a frame, superstructure, tender, and applied parts constructed mostly of metal. This is a highly detailed model with many separately applied parts and a detailed engineer's cab. The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder, controlled high efficiency propulsion, and a sound generator with operating sounds synchronized with the wheels as well as extensive sound functions. It can be operated with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, or DCC. 3 axles powered. The locomotive has a built-in smoke unit with smoke exhaust and cylinder steam synchronized with the wheels. The triple headlights on the locomotive and the tender have a light color correct for the era and change over with the direction of travel. The headlights and the smoke generator will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The lighting is maintenance-free, warm white LEDs. The locomotive has engine cab and firebox lights. The locomotive has a reproduction of the prototype coupler on the front and on the rear of the tender. An accessory package with a reproduction of the prototype coupler, a claw coupler, a figure of a locomotive engineer and a fireman, and smoke fluid is included with the locomotive.
Minimum radius for operation 1,020 mm / 40-3/16".
Length over the buffers 64.5 cm / 25-3/8".